haydenclaireheroes's Ultimate Comics Wolverine #3 - Legacies Part 3 review

Quicksilver and Jimmy are brothers?

Here is my video review for Ultimate Comics Wolverine issue 3. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to the video:

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Wolverine #3 - Legacies Part 3

Legacies Part 3 0

This was definitely the best issue of the mini-series so far. I´m very excited about the conclusion right now. Quicksilver is being as big of a dick as he was last time he showed up in the Ultimate Universe, and a few flashbacks to Logan progressed the mystery of Project Mothervine in the past, while the shenanigans of Jimmy and Black Box progress it in the present. I really hope next issue delivers a satisfying finale or I´m gonna be so dissapointed....

Ultimate Comics Wolverine #3 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...