fantasyfreak's Ultimate Comics Ultimates #28 - Disassembled Part 4 review

• fantasyfreak wrote this review on .
  • fantasyfreak has written a total of 56 reviews. The last one was for

Conflicting feelings on this issue

I´m obviously sad what they did to Tony, but at the same time I think it´s intresting what they did to Iron Man(you´ll understand if you read the issue). Thor, Cap and Hawkeye are still trapped in the negative zone(Hawkeye is even blind, the poor bastard), but I have a feeling they will find a way to escape next issue. The Howling Commandos were pretty cool, but I would still like too see a little more of them. It feels like they have only been teasing them so far. And is it just me, or did Quicksilver call Kang Wanda? If that is true, when the hell did this happen? And more importantly, how? I hope we get answers next issue.