fantasyfreak's Ultimate Comics Ultimates #26 - Disassembled Part 2; The Dark Ultimates?! review

• fantasyfreak wrote this review on .
  • fantasyfreak has written a total of 56 reviews. The last one was for

Ultimate Kang is a woman?!

I got the confrontation I was hoping for :) We even got an appearance by Ben Grimm. Where the hell has he been? Reed still thinks he is doing good, but you can see where his megalomania shines through. Hulk and Thor´s fight was brief but satisfying. The cliffhanger with Tony at the end was good, and Quicksilver is delightfully malicious. Kang was a little underused in her one brief scene with Hawkeye, but I´m betting they will spend more time on her next issue. Speaking of which, I didn´t even notice last issue that this Kang is female, but I like it, because it´s different. The art was okay, but not great. Looking forward to the next issue.

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Ultimates #26 - Disassembled Part 2; The Dark Ultimates?!