fantasyfreak's Ultimate Comics Ultimates #23 - Reconstruction, Part 5 of 6 review

• fantasyfreak wrote this review on .
  • fantasyfreak has written a total of 56 reviews. The last one was for

Reconstruction Part 5

Good issue :) We learn more about these rogue Ultimates and their plans while at the same time we move along the current story with alot of action. There is hope for a great conclusion to this story, and with the scene with Invisible Woman and Thor on the moon they prepare the next story arc. Not much more to say than please don´t dissapoint me with the conclusion Ultimates :)

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Ultimates #23 - Reconstruction, Part 5 of 6

Very Impressed 0

I've been really enjoying where Sam Humphries has been taking the direction for this comic, but now with this issue everything is about to hit the fan & I'm very excited to read the next issue. It seems to have everything I want in a comic; good characters, action & a great, dare I say "juicy" story. It was bold at first but I really liked the decision to make Captain America President. I can't wait to see what President Cap will do to advert this situation. I also am excited to see what...

Very Impressed 0