fantasyfreak's Ultimate Comics Ultimates #22 - Reconstruction, Part 4 of 6 review

• fantasyfreak wrote this review on .
  • fantasyfreak has written a total of 56 reviews. The last one was for

Reconstruction Part 4

I am intrigued by where this story is going. These west coast ultimates seem like a very unstable group of "heroes" and I´m sure we´ll get one hell of a showdown next issue. I wasnt sure what to think when they introduced tony starks tumor as its own character(yes, you read that right), but it seems like he has a storytelling purpose now, aside from providing comedy. I like Susan Storm being part of the Ultimates, seeing as she can serve as both a fighting force, and provide brains for the science department of shield. I found her and Thors little hydra fight amusing even though I´ve never really warmed up to Ultimate Thor, and it looks like that fight will lead to some very promising story featuring a certain marvel artefact *hint hint* This was kind of a calm issue though since it was mostly setup for next issue, but the ending left us a pretty neat and intense cliffhanger with Tony being brutalized by the Black Knight.