User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Reconstruction Part 4 0

I am intrigued by where this story is going. These west coast ultimates seem like a very unstable group of "heroes" and I´m sure we´ll get one hell of a showdown next issue. I wasnt sure what to think when they introduced tony starks tumor as its own character(yes, you read that right), but it seems like he has a storytelling purpose now, aside from providing comedy. I like Susan Storm being part of the Ultimates, seeing as she can serve as both a fighting force, and provide brains for the scie...

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #22 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 2/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...