peteparker's Ultimate Comics Ultimates #1 - The Republic Is Burning, Part I review

Weird color choices, but much better read the second time

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Ultimates #1 - The Republic Is Burning, Part I

The new start for the Ultimate Universe. 0

Synopsis: All hell breaks loose as The Republic is burning. Where is Captain America?What's Good?Jonathan Hickman provided readers of Ultimate Fallout some hints to what would he doing to reshape the Ultimate Universe once more, and while the transitions were rough due to other stories featured, Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates really starts off strong.Coming off of Ultimate Fallout, Nick Fury faces the world as head of SHIELD once more. When it comes to Ultimate Nick Fury, he likes to be on top o...