haydenclaireheroes's Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #24 - Spider-Man No More, Part 2; Cloak and Dagger vs. Bombshell review

I actually liked Cloak and Dagger

Here is my video review for Ultimate Comics Spider-man issue 24. Tell me what you guys think about my video review. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #24 - Spider-Man No More, Part 2; Cloak and Dagger vs. Bombshell

Spider-Man No More Part 2 0

The StoryWe get the origin for Cloak and Dagger and I really like it. It expands on Roxxon as a shady corporation, which I´ve been looking forward to ever since the .1 issue. They reference both Miles and Peters transformation into Spider-Man, which I thought was a nice call back. The fight scene in the restaurant was decent, but I can´t help to think that there would be more done with it. The pressure on Miles to get back in the suit is increasing now that he´s been yelled at by Gwen too. She ...

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #24 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 5/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 5/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...