mrkareemruiz's Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #22 - Venom War; Part 4 review

• mrkareemruiz wrote this review on .
  • mrkareemruiz has written a total of 2 reviews. The last one was for

GREAT ART!!

Sad that Miles mother had to get killed like that, rip spider-man mother!

Miles faces off against Venom was badass. This final showdown was better then alot of peters! Artwork for the cover of Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man #22 was GREAT GREAT ART WORK!

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #22 - Venom War; Part 4

Spider-Man No More! 0

This is easily one of the best issues of the series so far. Bendis can be defined as a "hit or miss" writer. I usually like his work, but I admit that his writing can be fairly poor as well, as shown in the current Age of Ultron event that has been mediocre so far. Thankfully, this is no miss.Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #22 concludes the Venom War arc with a bang. I honestly expected a little more from the other issues, but this one pays off. BMB delivers an intriguing plot that makes you wonder ...