peteparker's Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates #5 - Part 5 review

Posted by IIayK
Who is this  spider?

Other reviews for Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates #5 - Part 5

"I told you I was sneaky." 0

Synopsis: Gregory Stark  who was revealed to be the true mastermind, puts his plans into action. Not if Nick Fury and the New Ultimates have anything to say about it. What's Good?  Remember, always eat your veggies There's a reason why Nick Fury is one of the most dangerous man on the planet, and it's no wonder why Gregory Stark wanted him dead. I was wondering what happened to Tyrone Cash. He plays a significant role for Fury's comeback. But what I really like about this issue is the politica...

Millar finds new ways to make you want to read anthing but this. 0

It's sad to see Millar sink to such lows. Wow, this is just bad. His return to the Ultimates has been awful. And that's actually being considerably charitable. It's been twenty-four issues of devolving stories, with each arc find new, insipid ways to make you rue the day Millar ever decided to return. This issue hits a new low as we are treated to Hulked out versions of Punisher, War Machine, Fury, and Hawkeye. Yeah... it's that bad. Next issue puts everyone out of their misery. Thankfully....