Follow

Ulquiorra Cifer

Character » Ulquiorra Cifer appears in 56 issues.

Ulquiorra is an Arrancar in Sōsuke Aizen's army. He is also the 4th Espada. You can see the leftovers from a hollow mask on the top left side of his head.

Ichigo can't win.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

Anyone reading the manga right now knows this >:D

discuss.

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The Hottness

I think Ichigo will have to pull out a new level of power to win this match...so his inner hollow (the white ichigo) is going to take over and win this one

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

Yeah...if Ulquiorra dies, IM not going to be a happy camper. Does Ichigo's IH have a name? I cant remember

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Hottness
    Resonate said:
    "Yeah...if Ulquiorra dies, IM not going to be a happy camper. Does Ichigo's IH have a name? I cant remember"

Naw, he always says "I  dont have a name" than laughs and attacks his target. but hes too strong.... Ulquiorra is cool tho i like him and Grim jaw best outta the Espadas
    Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate

Yeah, they really are the only two of them worth mentioning. The rest of them seem so filler, lmao

Oh well, this has been my favorite manga fight for a while now, but I know that we at least have one more chapter for it. I wonder whats going to happen once the seven sins thing is done...this fight better not end with a curb stomp for either side.

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Hottness

Yeah, id hate that too. i think it'll be the same old thing where the hollow side comes out and damages Ulquiorra and then ichigo takes over again. then the fight will be more even.

This has been my favorite manga and anime for a while

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By SUNMAN

Ichigo should not win. But you know he will. Ishida does not lie. I will be mad If Ichigo beats him. His power should not hop up that much, he needs more training. I hope his dad like comes and saves him or something that would be cool.

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Hottness
    SUNMAN said:
    "Ichigo should not win. But you know he will. Ishida does not lie. I will be mad If Ichigo beats him. His power should not hop up that much, he needs more training. I hope his dad like comes and saves him or something that would be cool."

If his dad came in for the save that would be too sweet! lol
    Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Ichigo is massively outclassed in strength, speed, and intelligence.  Ulquiorra isn't even trying.  If Ichigo wins without help, I'll be royally pissed.  He needs more than just a boost in power level to pull this off; he needs a complete change in the way he approaches combat.  Most of the time he just goes all-out and hopes that he can overwhelm his opponents with superior power.  Obviously, that isn't going to work against Ulquiorra. 

I'm rooting for Ichigo's dad to show up, or even better for Orihime to get off her duff and demonstrate some of the incredible power Aizen's been banging on about.  My guess is that Ichigo gets beaten nearly to death and Orihime cuts loose with all her power to save him.  That would be a nice way to go, since she's done nothing be squeak like a little mouse and get victimized for like 50 issues now.

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Hottness
    Alexander Anderson said:
    "Ichigo is massively outclassed in strength, speed, and intelligence.  Ulquiorra isn't even trying.  If Ichigo wins without help, I'll be royally pissed.  He needs more than just a boost in power level to pull this off; he needs a complete change in the way he approaches combat.  Most of the time he just goes all-out and hopes that he can overwhelm his opponents with superior power.  Obviously, that isn't going to work against Ulquiorra. 

I'm rooting for Ichigo's dad to show up, or even better for Orihime to get off her duff and demonstrate some of the incredible power Aizen's been banging on about.  My guess is that Ichigo gets beaten nearly to death and Orihime cuts loose with all her power to save him.  That would be a nice way to go, since she's done nothing be squeak like a little mouse and get victimized for like 50 issues now.
    "

Yell the whole damsel is distress thing is a little play out now. she needs to step up or leave the show (even tho she has two good reasons to get camera time)
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By SUNMAN
    The Hottness said:
    "Alexander Anderson said:
    "Ichigo is massively outclassed in strength, speed, and intelligence.  Ulquiorra isn't even trying.  If Ichigo wins without help, I'll be royally pissed.  He needs more than just a boost in power level to pull this off; he needs a complete change in the way he approaches combat.  Most of the time he just goes all-out and hopes that he can overwhelm his opponents with superior power.  Obviously, that isn't going to work against Ulquiorra. 

"

Yell the whole damsel is distress thing is a little play out now. she needs to step up or leave the show (even tho she has two good reasons to get camera time)"
    agreed. 

Also I am wondering where this love triangle/square is going. Ishida love Orohime. Orihime loves Ichigo. Who does Ichigo love, we do not know. Rukia perhaps, or Orihime? Than who does Rukia love. Point is will my man Ishida ever get any love.
    The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Hottness
    SUNMAN said:
    "The Hottness said:

"

Yell the whole damsel is distress thing is a little play out now. she needs to step up or leave the show (even tho she has two good reasons to get camera time)"
    agreed. 

Also I am wondering where this love triangle/square is going. Ishida love Orohime. Orihime loves Ichigo. Who does Ichigo love, we do not know. Rukia perhaps, or Orihime? Than who does Rukia love. Point is will my man Ishida ever get any love.
    "
    LMAO!!! yeah really, i thought Ichigo was into Rukia but then so is Renji....i cant tell who he really likes in this show. its like a love octagon
    Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Crazy_Eights

I really see Ichigo getting his ass kicked, and part of me wants that. Well mostly so "I CAN SEE HOW THE FIGHT IN THE REAL WORLD IS GOING DAMMIT!!!!"

Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rayne
    The Hottness said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "The Hottness said:

"

agreed. 

"
    LMAO!!! yeah really, i thought Ichigo was into Rukia but then so is Renji....i cant tell who he really likes in this show. its like a love octagon
    "
    Yeah it's ridiculous, every time you think you know who is feeling who they switch it up and make you think something totally different.
    Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Resonate

Ulquiorra and Orihime totallyhave it going on for eachother, and he was trying to tell Ichigo a few chapters back, but he refused to hear it. You know it's true

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/342/05/

You know, if Ichigo's dad comes in to help him I'll be okay with the fight, but definitely not if Ulqui dies here.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By warlock360

of course he cant win, he's fighting against a guy with a German last name.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic

Despite what people think about Ichigo's dad coming to save him, that would be impossible since Huco Mundo is cut off. No one can leave or enter. That was said by Zaraki.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate

Yeah but Ichigo's dad is a beast *__*

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Resonate

New chapter = insane.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Magicalmoment

ichigo will die unless someone save him

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resonate said:
    "New chapter = insane."
    Yeah.  Just when I thought Ichigo couldn't be more f*cked in this battle.  Shiffer is crushing him with pitiful ease.
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
    "Despite what people think about Ichigo's dad coming to save him, that would be impossible since Huco Mundo is cut off. No one can leave or enter. That was said by Zaraki.
    "
    Ichigo's dad is friends with Urahara, who is the only one who can re-open the portal to Hueco Mundo.  Daddy showing up to save sonny-boy's bacon is still a possibility.
    Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Resonate
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's got a foot-wide hole in his chest at this point.  He's done.  Ulquiorra didn't even break a sweat.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gunswordfist
    The Hottness said:
    "I think Ichigo will have to pull out a new level of power to win this match...so his inner hollow (the white ichigo) is going to take over and win this one"

Well I wouldn't see that coming/sarcasm All Bleach characters do is pull crazy powers out of nowhere.
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resonate said:
    "Ulquiorra and Orihime totallyhave it going on for eachother
    Those dark, lonely nights in Los Noches...

Orihime has tasted forbidden fruit.  Arrancar fruit. :)
    Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Resonate

LOLOLOLOL. Feels  like its been a week since friday already, gay. I want the new chapter

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resonate said:
    "LOLOLOLOL. Feels  like its been a week since friday already, gay. I want the new chapter"
    Hey Res, since I know you're a big Ulquiorra fan, here is some great fanart you might like.  Wen JR over at DeviantArt is responsible.  He also did my Halibel avatar.
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Shino302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shino302

Ulquiorra is gona f*cking die. he only has half a body left. no matter how fast he regenerates Ichigo's new form is going to kick his ass.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Magicalmoment
    Shino302 said:
    "Ulquiorra is gona f*cking die. he only has half a body left. no matter how fast he regenerates Ichigo's new form is going to kick his ass."
    every comment you made has to contain vulgarities?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.