Follow

U-Foes

Team » U-Foes appears in 162 issues.

Simon Utrecht and his compatriots attempt to recreate the historic flight of the Fantastic Four, with mixed results.

Hasn't anyone noticed....?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

That the U-Foes were part of the Osborne's Initiative and then destroyed that stadium and are now taking part in the Siege? And yet they're blaming the Asgardian for the explosion.
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

same thing with Nitro and Stamford

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " That the U-Foes were part of the Osborne's Initiative and then destroyed that stadium and are now taking part in the Siege? And yet they're blaming the Asgardian for the explosion. "
    Yes, this was my first problem with Siege, but it is apparent that the U-Foes were never actually seen attacking Volstagg. At least, not by anyone who survived the incident. All anyone saw was Volstagg deflecting (seemingly projecting) a huge amount of energy into a crowded stadium.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    "same thing with Nitro and Stamford "

But was Nitro part of a 'good guy team' before and after the explosion?
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @PrinceIMC: No I think what EGN is referring to that the New Warriors were blamed more for the explosion then Nitro was.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC

But he was blamed as well. Nobody was forgiven from that.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Korg said:
    " @PrinceIMC said:
    " That the U-Foes were part of the Osborne's Initiative and then destroyed that stadium and are now taking part in the Siege? And yet they're blaming the Asgardian for the explosion. "
    Yes, this was my first problem with Siege, but it is apparent that the U-Foes were never actually seen attacking Volstagg. At least, not by anyone who survived the incident. All anyone saw was Volstagg deflecting (seemingly projecting) a huge amount of energy into a crowded stadium. "
    this.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

You mean you didn't understand that the U-foes framed Volstagg for blowing up the stadium? Odd, I thought it was pretty well explained.

jimmyziogas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jimmyziogas

Their right, every arch is diferent until the retconn, the U Foes should be upgraded too More members. Different powers. That way they can put up a fight again the classic Avengers lineup, which in my opinion includes Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Vision, Yellowjacket, Wasp, as well the the FF and Wolverine and Spidey. I know new arcs change that, but the Avengers are the best of the best. They have had Beast, Wonder Man, as well as Ms Marvel on the team consistently, so there are some really heavy hitters there. The UFoes upgrading would allow more Avengers to fight. I'm thinking Black Panther, She-Hulk, and Ant-Man(Scott Lang). l would love to see the full squad in action again is all!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.