Typhoid needs some love.

#1 Posted by foxglove (77 posts) - - Show Bio

From her appearance in the Deadpool series I became a rabid Typhoid Fan. 
She's definitely a difficult character to put together a time-line for, but I'd soon like to make that a personal project. 

She's been connected to quite a few big names in the marvel universe aside from Daredevil, although mostly briefly, her current article fails to mention it. 
In my opinion even her relationship with Murdock has kind of been exaggerated upon recollection. She's never really been able to build relationships, and most often is manipulating even the people who are trying to help her. 

Anyone else here a Typhoid fan? What do you feel were some of her defining moments? 

Also, just for fun, where would you like to see her reappear in the Marvel Universe? Would she still be as compelling a character if she were to ever integrate her multiple personalities?

#2 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see her reappear in a Deadpool comic but weighing 400-500lbs and vying for Deadpool's love. Why fat you ask? I'd have she found out Wade loves fat women (Big Bertha) and is willing to do anything to win his heart.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Typhoid Mary is a C-List character.She wasn't made for anything else but to be a Daredevil villain.I like her but I don't expect to much more of her.I mean look at Elektra and Echo.Elektra can barely maintain her own comic and Marvel completely abandoned Echo.I don't want her anywhere near Deadpool.Characters that appear in his comics get ruined.(Examples: Taskmaster,Wolverine,Outlaw,Agent X,& Siryn). Typhoid was just Mutant Zero and a member of the Shadow Initiative so I would like to see her in Avengers Academy or maybe appear in Shadowland somewhere.
#4 Posted by bingbangboom (746 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed her in Daredevil and the character overall is just very interesting I feel. It would be interesting if Marvel starts bringing back these characters and raise them up to be bigger villains than they were before. We saw something similar with Green Goblin going from just a top notch Spider-Man rogue to all around SUPER villain pissing off all the Marvel heroes. Heck, he is the the one guy that brought Tony and Steve together by raping their legacy.

#5 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
I don't think Deadpool comics ruined any of those characters, to be honest.
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dr.Spy said:
" @Vance Astro: I don't think Deadpool comics ruined any of those characters, to be honest. "
Of course he did.He made Siryn and Outlaw lose their potential.He turned Agent X into a fat loser,he made Wolverine look bad in combat despite his many advantages over Deadpool,and the same with Taskmaster.He completely humiliated him and erased everything shown for him previously.So yea..he ruined them.
#7 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
You're entitled to your opinion, too.
#8 Posted by ngroove (321 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Typhoid Mary is a C-List character.She wasn't made for anything else but to be a Daredevil villain.I like her but I don't expect to much more of her.I mean look at Elektra and Echo.Elektra can barely maintain her own comic and Marvel completely abandoned Echo.I don't want her anywhere near Deadpool. 

Y'know, she also made her play on Wolverine, Ghost Rider aswell.
#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know too much about her, but I like her

Bloody Mary
#10 Posted by Mutant God (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her cause shes a mutant
#11 Posted by Kairan1979 (16757 posts) - - Show Bio

I only liked her when she was Mutant Zero.

#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13196 posts) - - Show Bio

id like to see some more of her.....maybe a solo
#13 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved her as Mutant Zero

#14 Posted by KenTheProfile (412 posts) - - Show Bio
@foxglove:
Big Mary Fan. After seeing her stab that guy and Kiss him in Daredevil man with out fear. I thought see was such a deep intresting villian.
I wish someone would do something with her.
#15 Posted by Kairan1979 (16757 posts) - - Show Bio
@KenTheProfile
Mary is going to return in Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive newest issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.