Follow

Two-Face

Character » Two-Face appears in 1786 issues.

Formerly the D.A. of Gotham City, Harvey Dent was an ally of Batman and Commissioner Gordon until he had acid thrown onto the left side of his face by a mob boss, scarring him for life. The incident drove Harvey insane and he became Two-Face, obsessed with chance and always carrying a double-headed coin, which he flips to determine his every decision.

Two-Face Is My Absolute Favorite Batvillain...No DC Villain!

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gunswordfist

When I started to watch Batman The Animated Series again a few years ago, I started to really appreciate Dent's character. Then I realized I liked him about as much as The Joker. But after the great two parter, Two-Face, he became my absolute favorite Batman and DC villain. They handled his transformation so well (I personally like his Batman TAS origin much more than The Long Halloween and I LOVE TLH) I'm just such a psycho fan who Two-Face is a well put together one.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

Two-Face is my favorite DC Villain too!

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Spectrum

indeed i always feel that two face is one of Batnmans deadliest enemys but that he always get side lined for the joker. Id love to see a batman aec where the final big villains is two face and not the joker.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gunswordfist
    John Valentine said:
    "Two-Face is my favorite DC Villain too!"

I thought I was the only one. hehe Two-Face is such an interesting character.Spectrum said:
    "indeed i always feel that two face is one of Batnmans deadliest enemys but that he always get side lined for the joker. Id love to see a batman aec where the final big villains is two face and not the joker."
    Yeah The Joker gets all of the attention. I love the character and don't think he's overrated just because he's much more popular but sometimes he needs to sit on the sidelines and let Two-Face do more of his ingenius schemes.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
    I like Two Face... he is pretty cool
    Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Graft

Two-Face is pretty cool

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gunswordfist

Yes guys he is pretty cool.

I'm praying that he's in the Batman: Arkham Asylum game. It's basically a grittier video game version of Batman TAS that has Paul Dini writing the script and Kevin Conroy as Batman and my favorite Joker, Mark Hamill as the Clown Prince Of Darkness. I seriously doubt Two-Face would be in the game but it would be cool to have it where he's already out of the Asylum but returns to the Arkham Asylum with his gang to literally split the place in two because he hated the things he experienced there. That would be a BEYOND perfect climax to the game.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By The WeatherMan

It would be cool if in the end of the game, it's actually Two-Face pulling all the strings and not Joker.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
    The WeatherMan said:
    "It would be cool if in the end of the game, it's actually Two-Face pulling all the strings and not Joker."
    Hell Yeah
    gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gunswordfist
    King Saturn said:
    "The WeatherMan said:
    "It would be cool if in the end of the game, it's actually Two-Face pulling all the strings and not Joker."
    Hell Yeah"

Yeah that would be cool. I'd actually love to see Two-Face put a monkeywrench in The Joker's plan and be the top villain at the end.
    gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gunswordfist

Two-Face is still the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.