Follow

Two-Face

Character » Two-Face appears in 1786 issues.

Formerly the D.A. of Gotham City, Harvey Dent was an ally of Batman and Commissioner Gordon until he had acid thrown onto the left side of his face by a mob boss, scarring him for life. The incident drove Harvey insane and he became Two-Face, obsessed with chance and always carrying a double-headed coin, which he flips to determine his every decision.

That B-Rated Badguy: Two-Face character review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

One Batman villain that I find very interesting and unique is Two-Face. DC's favorite multiple personality disorder madman that knows how to have behavior psychology books rewritten in the world of DC. Harvey Dent would be one guy that doesn't play around, but narrows his choices to simple game of a fifty fifty chance with a unique coin.  

There are so many questions and blank spots about this guy that would have hardcore comic fans wonder if this guy is a fake or not on his double personality, that its an act in some form or way. Mindless entertainment that becomes a hobby within a hobby, this is the reason why I enjoy reading the character known as Two-Face. 

Making a pretty decent franchise for himself as a Batman villain with action figures, video game appearances, movies, and etc. There is no doubt that Two-Face hasn't reached the famous level within the comicbook genre. Its funny how when we see a random stranger flip a coin, we can't help but think of Two-Face. 

Probably the best coin flipping moment with a dramatic twist was in the Batman animated series. The "TING" sound of that coin would give an audience a shutter of fear as they know that sound would be followed by some random, mindless, chaos if it lands the wrong way. 

Anyways, heres a video I made of our favorite mentally confused Batman badguy, I do hope you enjoy. 

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By MichaeltheFly

MT you did it again, Two Face is one of my favorite villains also, a guy so good turns so wrong, he reminds me of myself, I hope we see more of your villain reviews MT.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

you did a great job I did not know so much about Harvey now I do 

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sydpart2

I liked the theory of Harvey trying to help Batman, that really works. I'm surprised you didn't bring up Frank Miller's take on how the sides of his face effect Two-Faces mental state and out look as shown in TDKR. I have to ask what program did you use to edit that video?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.