Follow

Two-Face

Character » Two-Face appears in 1785 issues.

Formerly the D.A. of Gotham City, Harvey Dent was an ally of Batman and Commissioner Gordon until he had acid thrown onto the left side of his face by a mob boss, scarring him for life. The incident drove Harvey insane and he became Two-Face, obsessed with chance and always carrying a double-headed coin, which he flips to determine his every decision.

So much for Two-Face

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sydpart2

So I'm watching Conan's new show on TBS, Aaron Eckhart who played Two-Face/Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight is on as the guest. If there was anyone holding out hope that he'd make a return for Dark Knight Rises, sorry to crush it but he says that his character just isn't gonna be in it and he got the news from Nolan himself. I know this isn't really big news, it seemed like a slim chance anyway, but thought I'd put it out there.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Works for me….Eckhart just wasn't a very good Two-Face. 

Now, Cillian Murphy HAD BETTER be reprising his role as Scarecrow.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Sydpart2:
    he died in the Dark Knight.....did you REALLY expect him to be in it?
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Two-Face is my second favorite Bat-Villain aside from Joker, as much as I wish he wouldn't have died, we all knew he wouldn't be back, this isn't really big news. 

@Icarusflies said:

" Works for me….Eckhart just wasn't a very good Two-Face.  Now, Cillian Murphy HAD BETTER be reprising his role as Scarecrow. "
    I thought he was pretty good, for the most part we saw him in the role. I'm just freakin' glad they killed off that Rachael chick, I hated her character, either give us Batman and Catwoman(or Talia), or leave his love life alone.
    Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

I'm not surprised, I never personally expected him to reprise his role, but Eckhart always seemed optimistic about it in interviews and I thought he did a fine job in TDK.

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sydpart2
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: no, I didn't expect him to come back, but that hasn't stopped the rumors. I was just posting it as more or less an official way to end them.
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Jotham
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    " @Sydpart2: he died in the Dark Knight.....did you REALLY expect him to be in it? "
    That's what I was wondering. I saw the OP and thought, "wait a minute..."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.