So much for Two-Face

#1 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm watching Conan's new show on TBS, Aaron Eckhart who played Two-Face/Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight is on as the guest. If there was anyone holding out hope that he'd make a return for Dark Knight Rises, sorry to crush it but he says that his character just isn't gonna be in it and he got the news from Nolan himself. I know this isn't really big news, it seemed like a slim chance anyway, but thought I'd put it out there.

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12491 posts) - - Show Bio

Works for me….Eckhart just wasn't a very good Two-Face. 

Now, Cillian Murphy HAD BETTER be reprising his role as Scarecrow.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sydpart2:
he died in the Dark Knight.....did you REALLY expect him to be in it?
#4 Posted by War Killer (20152 posts) - - Show Bio

Two-Face is my second favorite Bat-Villain aside from Joker, as much as I wish he wouldn't have died, we all knew he wouldn't be back, this isn't really big news. 

@Icarusflies said:

" Works for me….Eckhart just wasn't a very good Two-Face.  Now, Cillian Murphy HAD BETTER be reprising his role as Scarecrow. "
I thought he was pretty good, for the most part we saw him in the role. I'm just freakin' glad they killed off that Rachael chick, I hated her character, either give us Batman and Catwoman(or Talia), or leave his love life alone.
#5 Posted by Edamame (28092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
" @Sydpart2: he died in the Dark Knight.....did you REALLY expect him to be in it? "
LOL Well, some viewers claimed that they saw Two-Face still breathing. Some also claimed that Two-Face was simply knocked out.
However, I think that Two-Face met his full potential.
#6 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not surprised, I never personally expected him to reprise his role, but Eckhart always seemed optimistic about it in interviews and I thought he did a fine job in TDK.

#7 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: no, I didn't expect him to come back, but that hasn't stopped the rumors. I was just posting it as more or less an official way to end them.
#8 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
" @Sydpart2: he died in the Dark Knight.....did you REALLY expect him to be in it? "
That's what I was wondering. I saw the OP and thought, "wait a minute..."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.