Follow

Two-Face

Character » Two-Face appears in 1788 issues.

Formerly the D.A. of Gotham City, Harvey Dent was an ally of Batman and Commissioner Gordon until he had acid thrown onto the left side of his face by a mob boss, scarring him for life. The incident drove Harvey insane and he became Two-Face, obsessed with chance and always carrying a double-headed coin, which he flips to determine his every decision.

Introductory n00b post

about_faces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Edited By about_faces

Apparently, a couple people are actually checking out this blog, which means I should probably actually write something here. Full disclosure: I'm something of a newbie, still learning the ropes. I'm a passionate comic fan--mainly for Two-Face, Batman, and Green Lantern--but am finding less and less outlets for my geekery. To make it worse, it's damn near impossible to find a good comics community out there. I'm hoping to find both of those right here. 

If I had to pick a main fandom, it would be the Batman Rogues. Especially Two-Face, but I also love the greats (Joker, Scarecrow, Bane, Ra's), the neglected (Penguin, Riddler, Croc), the mismanaged (pre-skull-face Black Mask), and particularly Hugo Strange. Besides Harvey, Hugo's the other character I care most to exhaustively research and analyze. I'm weird like that.

As such, most of my reviews at present are going to focus on those two characters, but occasionally I'll branch out from there. I very much encourage comments, because I love actually talking about these characters and stories with others. I'm mainly going to focus on stories I love (usually stories that not many people know about, with the hope that might change), but I will eventually write the odd negative review. Chances are, it may be a bad review of a story loved by many. I don't look forward to that fallout, but we'll cross that bidge when we come to it. 

Anyway, that's about all I can muster by way of an introduction. I don't know how often I'll update here. Depends on what kind of following I get. For now, I'll stick to reviews here, and actual blog entries at my Two-Face fanblog, about_faces.livejournal.com. Again, in either case, comments are encouraged.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.