Follow

Two-Face

Character » Two-Face appears in 1787 issues.

Formerly the D.A. of Gotham City, Harvey Dent was an ally of Batman and Commissioner Gordon until he had acid thrown onto the left side of his face by a mob boss, scarring him for life. The incident drove Harvey insane and he became Two-Face, obsessed with chance and always carrying a double-headed coin, which he flips to determine his every decision.

Aaron Eckhart Hints That Two Face May Not Be Dead

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

It's been stated already that there hasn't been any storylines or plots written for the next Batman movie.  There's been tons of rumors but Christopher Nolan and David Goyer are barely in the brainstorming phase.  The president of Warner Bros. has basically said that they aren't going to rush it.  There's no deadline.  They're willing to wait for the script.  It's not something you want to rush.

At the red carpet for the Golden Globes, Aaron Eckhart, who played Two-Face said some things...and didn't say other things.  Here's what MTV reported:

“I think Harvey — if he’s not dead — is in a serious coma,” stated Eckhart, “and I’m not sure he’s coming out. They might pull the plug on him.” Seemingly firm words, right? But in this case it’s what wasn’t said that is hauntingly suspicious.
    Check out the video footage:

It is strange that Eckhart wouldn't commit to saying that Harvey is officially dead.  Maybe he's just hoping that it will be the case that he can return?
    Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Interesting......

I hope he is not dead, perhaps not for the next film but the one after.. he could come back.. but if they follow the bat movie tradition.. it will be a new villian in each film!

interesting though.....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
    Wow... thats rather interesting. All these cool things happened at the Golden Globe awards and I totally missed it... Got Damn It

lol
    Mr Mofo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr Mofo

That is suspicious.  Although I wonder if it's just that he's not fully in the loop.  I've seen some other interviews with him where he was asked other questions and I just really got the feeling that he simply doesn't know.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
    Mr Mofo said:
    "That is suspicious.  Although I wonder if it's just that he's not fully in the loop.  I've seen some other interviews with him where he was asked other questions and I just really got the feeling that he simply doesn't know."
    You Could Be Right...
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

awesome

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck

I think I got that same feeling.  I'm pretty sure he's mentioned Angelina Jolie as Catwoman before and says it again here.  It's seems like he really really would like Harvey to still be alive.  You can't blame him.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I will never believe that Mtv is a reputable news source.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck

They have their own comic section.  I've gotten some juicy stuff from them. 

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By never give up
    G-Man said:
    "I think I got that same feeling.  I'm pretty sure he's mentioned Angelina Jolie as Catwoman before and says it again here.  It's seems like he really really would like Harvey to still be alive.  You can't blame him."
    She is perfect for the part.
    Floydian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Floydian

i think there is going tobe a third film which in my opinion will be the last one with the riddler as main villain

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.