Trunks is the definition of cool

#1 Posted by EMO (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Trunks kicks ass!!!!!

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"why..why do you have to troll huh? Is this really called for.Nobody cares about DBZ at the moment.Marvel and DC are to interesting for overpowered douchebags and crappy anime art with proportion errors."

For once we agree.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I like Trunks. And Piccolo. Shut your DBZ-hatin mouths up. The thread is in the proper forum, it doesn't insult anyone, and it's all true. Haters.

#4 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Buckshot says:
"Hey, I like Trunks. And Piccolo. Shut your DBZ-hatin mouths up. The thread is in the proper forum, it doesn't insult anyone, and it's all true. Haters. "
Future Trunks is cool.Fruity young Trunks with the neckerchief is not. Either way if you have an opinion there is better ways of getting it out there then this.The title of the thread alone is asking for hate.
Post Edited:2007-10-17 01:31:47"

Actually, How is there a better way then this, It is an open forum and for one it is in the correct place, I ask if someone had put Cap america instead of trunks in the title would you have acted the same.

Dont be a hater, Be a Viner!

#6 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no interest in DBZ and didn't even realize this was a DBZ thread until I started reading, but it is in the right place and the OP is entitled to his opinion which he has expressed in a pretty none-confrontational way. This certainly isn't a troll thread, if anything the first couple of replies are more troll-esque. Carry on talking about Trunks and DBZ, I'll butt out now.

#7 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Colt Python says:
"Buckshot says:
"Hey, I like Trunks. And Piccolo. Shut your DBZ-hatin mouths up. The thread is in the proper forum, it doesn't insult anyone, and it's all true. Haters. "
Future Trunks is cool.Fruity young Trunks with the neckerchief is not. Either way if you have an opinion there is better ways of getting it out there then this.The title of the thread alone is asking for hate.
Actually, How is there a better way then this, It is an open forum and for one it is in the correct place, I ask if someone had put Cap america instead of trunks in the title would you have acted the same. Dont be a hater, Be a Viner! "
That's false.You can't say Captain America is the definition of awesome because everyone doesn't like him.Wha kind of discussion can be had based on that statement.You either agree or disagree!"

Alot seeing as we are having this descusion now, But this has gone totally off topic, Wtich was my bad!

#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Colt Python says:
"Buckshot says:
Actually, How is there a better way then this, It is an open forum and for one it is in the correct place, I ask if someone had put Cap america instead of trunks in the title would you have acted the same. Dont be a hater, Be a Viner! "
That's false.You can't say Captain America is the definition of awesome because everyone doesn't like him.Wha kind of discussion can be had based on that statement.You either agree or disagree!"

Alot seeing as we are having this descusion now, But this has gone totally off topic, Wtich was my bad!

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends you could go into how people think trunks is cool, It is a long shot but It could lead to a debate LOL I highly doubt it but still!

But I see your point, But there has been many marvel and DC hero threads here sayng certains heroes our cool!

So it something we may have to stick up with.

#10 Posted by EMO (38 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF!!!! WHAT IZ WRONG WIT U PEOPLE!!!!!!! EVERY THREAD I MAKE SEEMS 2 B A DOWNER!!!!!! IF U DON'T LIKE IT DON'T COMMENT OR RESPOND!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! AND DBZ IZ DA BEST SHOW EVUR!!!!!! IT'S THE ONLY ONE I LOVE THIS MUCH!!!!! ALL OF THOSE MARVEL AND WHATEVUR SHIT IZ BOGUS!!!!! THEY ALL AREN'T BORN WITH THEIR ABILITIES LIKE SAIYANS R!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by Errant Son (34 posts) - - Show Bio

One word, Mutants.

#12 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"This ain't a cartoon/anime forum. This belongs in the off topic forums. Maybe then people wouldn't yell at you. "

EMO has just as much right to be here as you do...

DBZ is a Comic as well, and has been for several years...

M

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

EMO says:

"WTF!!!! WHAT IZ WRONG WIT U PEOPLE!!!!!!! EVERY THREAD I MAKE SEEMS 2 B A DOWNER!!!!!! IF U DON'T LIKE IT DON'T COMMENT OR RESPOND!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! AND DBZ IZ DA BEST SHOW EVUR!!!!!! IT'S THE ONLY ONE I LOVE THIS MUCH!!!!! ALL OF THOSE MARVEL AND WHATEVUR SHIT IZ BOGUS!!!!! THEY ALL AREN'T BORN WITH THEIR ABILITIES LIKE SAIYANS R!!!!!!!!!"

This ain't a cartoon/anime forum. This belongs in the off topic forums. Maybe then people wouldn't yell at you.

#14 Posted by Errant Son (34 posts) - - Show Bio

roflmao, I just realised that his name is Trunks Briefs. They both mean underwear.

#15 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"EMO says:
"WTF!!!! WHAT IZ WRONG WIT U PEOPLE!!!!!!! EVERY THREAD I MAKE SEEMS 2 B A DOWNER!!!!!! IF U DON'T LIKE IT DON'T COMMENT OR RESPOND!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! AND DBZ IZ DA BEST SHOW EVUR!!!!!! IT'S THE ONLY ONE I LOVE THIS MUCH!!!!! ALL OF THOSE MARVEL AND WHATEVUR SHIT IZ BOGUS!!!!! THEY ALL AREN'T BORN WITH THEIR ABILITIES LIKE SAIYANS R!!!!!!!!!"
This ain't a cartoon/anime forum. This belongs in the off topic forums. Maybe then people wouldn't yell at you. "

no this is in the right forum its basically a respect thread

#16 Posted by Errant Son (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Buckshot says:
"Hey, I like Trunks. And Piccolo. Shut your DBZ-hatin mouths up. The thread is in the proper forum, it doesn't insult anyone, and it's all true. Haters."

lol"

Hes got a point. You cant just blast someone cos they like DBZ. Their in the right formum and their not making you join in so try to be polite.

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"This ain't a cartoon/anime forum. This belongs in the off topic forums. Maybe then people wouldn't yell at you. "

M"

It's obvious that emo is referring to the show. Notice how she says SHOW not Magna.

#18 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Hey, I like Trunks. And Piccolo. Shut your DBZ-hatin mouths up. The thread is in the proper forum, it doesn't insult anyone, and it's all true. Haters."

lol

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Methos says:
"Dreadnaught says:

M"

It's obvious that emo is referring to the show. Notice how she says SHOW not Magna."

doesn't matter...

I can talk about Dr Who and talk about the SHOW instead of the COMIC...

does that mean i don't belong here and my talk should go in the OFF TOPIC forum instead of the DR WHO forum?

M

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Meh All I want is too avoid another Gogetta/Broly2. Luckily I was away while his rampaging was in it's zenith."

we'll deal with that if / when it happens

M

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh All I want is too avoid another Gogetta/Broly2. Luckily I was away while his rampaging was in it's zenith.

#22 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Errant Son says:

"Forever says:
"Buckshot says:

lol"

Hes got a point. You cant just blast someone cos they like DBZ. Their in the right formum and their not making you join in so try to be polite."

I'm in complete agreement. I just like the way he said it.

#23 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Errant Son says:
"Forever says:
"Buckshot says:
lol"
Hes got a point. You cant just blast someone cos they like DBZ. Their in the right formum and their not making you join in so try to be polite."
I'm in complete agreement. I just like the way he said it."

lol, it was pretty funny :)

#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Yea so the definiton of cool...isn't Trunks!"

Python stop. Apologize. She didn't do anything even similar to the sheer barbarism of Gogetta/Broly2.

#25 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
EMO has just as much right to be here as you do... DBZ is a Comic as well, and has been for several years... M"

Methos is right, Dragon ball started 22 years ago. Like it or not people like it. The specific topic is in the right kind of thread. I got my vegeta respect thread. DBZ is still popular. They still make games. Kids and adults still enjoy it. I even watched it with these two hot japanese exchange student. To my suprise they went crazy when it came on.

Wonder why Tenkachi 3 got best fighting game of the year for the Wii

Hahaha i now know how it feels for methos when someone makes a superman sucks thread.

#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Yea so the definiton of cool...isn't Trunks!"
Python stop. Apologize. She didn't do anything even similar to the sheer barbarism of Gogetta/Broly2."

Who gives a crap..that doesn't mean I have to agree with her.Trunks isn't even the best character in the series.Vegata is way better!"

You don't have to be rude.

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Methos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
EMO has just as much right to be here as you do... DBZ is a Comic as well, and has been for several years... M"

Methos is right, Dragon ball started 22 years ago. Like it or not people like it. The specific topic is in the right kind of thread. I got my vegeta respect thread. DBZ is still popular. They still make games. Kids and adults still enjoy it. I even watched it with these two hot japanese exchange student. To my suprise they went crazy when it came on.

Wonder why Tenkachi 3 got best fighting game of the year for the Wii

Hahaha i now know how it feels for methos when someone makes a superman sucks thread."

That was touching. But my favorite things from japan is and always will be Godzilla, Gamera, and Metroid.

#28 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Methos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Methos is right, Dragon ball started 22 years ago. Like it or not people like it. The specific topic is in the right kind of thread. I got my vegeta respect thread. DBZ is still popular. They still make games. Kids and adults still enjoy it. I even watched it with these two hot japanese exchange student. To my suprise they went crazy when it came on. Wonder why Tenkachi 3 got best fighting game of the year for the Wii Hahaha i now know how it feels for methos when someone makes a superman sucks thread."
That was touching. But my favorite things from japan is and always will be Godzilla, Gamera, and Metroid."

Haha no doubt about it Godzilla rocks!

#29 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Colt Python says:
"why..why do you have to troll huh? Is this really called for.Nobody cares about DBZ at the moment.Marvel and DC are to interesting for overpowered douchebags and crappy anime art with proportion errors."
For once we agree."

Damn why are people hating on DBZ? WHats it ever done you?

#30 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
For once we agree."
Damn why are people hating on DBZ? WHats it ever done you?"
One Word. Gogetta/Broly2."

OYu mean 2 words anyways thats one guy. YOu think this is a cult?

#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
For once we agree."

One Word. Gogetta/Broly2.

#32 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
For once we agree."

OYu mean 2 words anyways thats one guy. YOu think this is a cult?"

And of course the first guy to be named Broly, and Vegeta. Those two also count.

#33 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
For once we agree."
OYu mean 2 words anyways thats one guy. YOu think this is a cult?"
And of course the first guy to be named Broly, and Vegeta. Those two also count."

People need to get new names and stop being an embarassment to themselves

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.