Follow

True Mandalorians

Team » True Mandalorians appears in 9 issues.

Heroic Mandalorians sworn to restore honor to their people. Enemies of the evil Mandalorian Death Watch.

Heroic Mandalorians???

LoboFett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LoboFett

This is my first time here, I'm, just looking for cool content/links to share on my face book Mandalorian page ( https://www.facebook.com/CanadianMando ) - However immediately the first thing that struck me is the irony of the header ---

"Heroic Mandalorians sworn to restore honor to their people. Enemies of the evil Mandalorian Death Watch."

I just find it amusing that the first word used is "Heroic" as there is no word for "hero" in the Mandalorian language/culture (Thus no word for heroic either), as stated here from a conversation with Jaina Solo and Mandalorian warrior Baltan Carid;

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special name for."― Baltan Carid

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.