Tron: Uprising [Animated Series]

#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Beck [voiced by Elijah Wood] is a young program who becomes the skillful leader of a revolution inside the computer world of The Grid. His mission is to free his home and friends from the reign of the villainous Clu and his henchman General Tesler.

Disney XD: Thursday 9PM.

Trailer

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

#2 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

So far this looks pretty good.. although alittle slow, I am kinda hoping to get a little bit more knowledge behind The Grid.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the world of Tron. Mostly that came from the Legacy film. The lights, music and games.

The little section was awesome in slow motion
I also love the style of the world
#4 Posted by jwalser3 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

When I first saw it, I was shocked, it looked good. But actually watched a little, it seems meh, and its just the animation that I don't really like. It kinda reminds me of the Star Wars: Clone Wars show but a little more goofy.

#5 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't watch it yet. Daft Punk aren't doing the music, are they?

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: I think they have the rights to the music anyway. But the music sounds very similar to it.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33631 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I was like "Disney need to burn in an all consuming fire" but then I watched the trailer and it looks pretty good

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.