who are the Trinity

#1 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13201 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so we all know Superman,Batman, and Wonder Woman are the trinity of the DC universe 

but what about marvel, dark horse,image, top  cow  and all those other companies. 

let me know what you think 

DC: Superman, Batman Wonder Woman 
Top Cow:Witchblade, Angelus, Darkeness 
Marvel:Captain America, Spider-Man, ?
#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: Top Cow has an official established Trinity composed of Witchblade, the Angelus and the Darkness.
#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13201 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
thank you very much for the info 

if u hear anything on any of the other companies let me know
#4 Edited by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure we've had threads like this before. I'm never sure on Marvel though. I usually have Spider-Man and Wolverine but then get stuck for the third. Captain America? Dunno. Wildstorm leaves me at a similar problem. I have Midnighter and Grifter without a doubt but don't know the third. Zealot? Backlash maybe? Either one would round out the main power sources for characters in the WSU (tech, gen-factor experimentation and alien influence) though that leaves out the comet-effect, but that was a one-time deal so that might be ok.

#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm We the SUPERHERO Trinity is Spider-man, Batman and Superman

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13201 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085:
they definitly crossed my mind 

but im going for symbolism not just popularity and sales
#8 Posted by alexander121793 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

For me marvel's Trinity would be Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.