Trinity Page

#1 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read much DC but do they actually ever do anything as a team, like the page says they're unofficial, isn't it more of a team the fans have created rather then has happened within comics? 

I mean I could be completely wrong (I guess that's what a good page would explain to me if we had one) but yeah...I never thought the three of them actually had a team anywhere

#3 Posted by Portrait (4484 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" I don't read much DC but do they actually ever do anything as a team, like the page says they're unofficial, isn't it more of a team the fans have created rather then has happened within comics?  I mean I could be completely wrong (I guess that's what a good page would explain to me if we had one) but yeah...I never thought the three of them actually had a team anywhere "
I read a lot of DC, and I think you are right. They are often referred to as the Trinity, but it's not a team.
#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way, filling in what happened during Trinity would probably be a good start, that might be the closest thing to them actually being a team or at least an event revolving around them. I'm a newb to DC so I can't really help.

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart: Oh, I still want to read that, looks awesome, but someone told me it's the world without the Trinity but looking at the crediting I guess they were mistaken? Confusing.
#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

but I agree this page should be filled out, but I'm just saying if it's not actually a team in comics I think we should make it a concept page and have it filled out as such...if that is the case it would be easier to move the page over now that it's blank then after it's filled out

#7 Posted by Portrait (4484 posts) - - Show Bio

There is already a page for the Trinity story arc.  I agree with Aztec on making it a concept.

#8 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read it so I was guessing. Concept is probably better for this since they aren't an official team.

#9 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you guys have brought up some great points. I have personally always considered them to be a concept as well as a team. A concept of a team that was never really a team except in the ' Trinity' comics. Do with them what you will! I look forward to seeing some contributions to the page!

#10 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, so who wants to do it? I could make the page and move everything over, but someone else would need to do the main text of the page.

#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the type of thing I'd normally nominate Ms. Invisible to write up but she's not around, do we have any DC reading-article writers? I don't want to replace this page with a concept page if no one will fill it out. Should a contest be held, maybe? There used to be wiki-related contests.

#12 Posted by Portrait (4484 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" This is the type of thing I'd normally nominate Ms. Invisible to write up but she's not around, do we have any DC reading-article writers? I don't want to replace this page with a concept page if no one will fill it out. Should a contest be held, maybe? There used to be wiki-related contests. "
I write articles (under my Icarusflies profile) but I don't think I know enough about the concept in general.
#13 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the new page as a concept - Trinity

Not really sure it should be attached to Super Friends issues, but that is for someone else to decide. I did a brief description, which contains about all I know on the subject. But still, that's more than was on the page before. 

@Portrait: Any little thing you know would make the page better.

#14 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

THE TRINITY IS NOT A TEAM

I can't believe I just stumbled across another team page being made, especially when this concept page should have showed up in the search.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.