Dc Villain Trinity

Posted by TheRedRobin (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would be Dc's trinity of villains I think it would be Lex Luthor, The Joker, and a third person that I don't know about.

#1 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya, I was thinking Lex and the Joker, but I can't name a 3rd one on the same level.

#2 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheRedRobin: @Daveyo520: cheetah

#3 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: Black Manta

#4 Posted by TheRedRobin (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: I was thinking a wonder woman villain too but I couldn't think of one as iconic as Luthor and The Joker

#5 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daveyo520 said:

@super_psycho: Black Manta

he is aquaman's archenemy

#6 Edited by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: So? He is just as good as her. As in they both are not as good as Lex and Joker. He didn't say the villains for the Trinity but villains on the same level.

#7 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daveyo520 said:

@super_psycho: So? He is just as good as her. As in they both are not as good as Lex and Joker. He didn't say the villains for the Trinity but villains on the same level.

actually you replied to my comment..

And DC's trinity = Superman,Batman and Wonder woman... i don't see what black manta has to do anything with villain trinity..

#8 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: I did reply to your comment with another villain that is just as crappy as Cheetah.

I know who the trinity is, and as you can see they are not villains and only talk about those 3. This is about trying to find the 3 top villains of DC like they are the top 3 heroes, not the villains of those heroes.

#9 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

WW doesn't have any good villains as far as I know. I considered Solomon Grundy, who really gets around as a villain, but he's got nothing on Lex and Joker.

#10 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

Circe is a good villain but she's too powerful to be used frequently enough. There is also Sinestro or Grodd who have a good shot at taking the third spot too.

#11 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daveyo520 said:

@super_psycho: I did reply to your comment with another villain that is just as crappy as Cheetah.

I know who the trinity is, and as you can see they are not villains and only talk about those 3. This is about trying to find the 3 top villains of DC like they are the top 3 heroes, not the villains of those heroes.

If this is about top 3 villains of DC universe then joker and lex shouldn't be their ...

#12 Posted by jhazzroucher (15510 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheRedRobin said:

Who would be Dc's trinity of villains I think it would be Lex Luthor, The Joker, and a third person that I don't know about.

either Superboy-Prime, Zoom, Doomsday, Darkseid or Anti-monitor.

#13 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@TheRedRobin said:

Who would be Dc's trinity of villains I think it would be Lex Luthor, The Joker, and a third person that I don't know about.

either Superboy-Prime, Zoom, Doomsday, Darkseid or Anti-monitor.

Nope!!! they would never team-up with lex or joker...

#14 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

         

#15 Edited by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, Joker, Lex

#16 Posted by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex, the Joker and Sinestro if he was still a villain.
BB

#17 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was about alternates to WW, Batman and Supes I'd say Cheetah/Circe, Joker and Lex.

As it is, perhaps a trinity of the three most powerful/active villains in the DC Universe, I'm inclined to go with Darkseid and maybe Vandal Savage and Eclipso. It's difficult - I'm unsure about Vandal and Eclipso myself but Eclipso particularly seemed to get some use last decade. It's hard to think of an alternate trinity - the iconic villains are Joker and Lex and they're pretty much default villain trinity material. My vote goes with my first suggestion though.

#18 Posted by TheRedRobin (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I personally don't think Superboy prime should be there. He started out an awesome character now He's kinda lame

#19 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, Lex aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd hmmmm I'm goin with Black Manta word on the web is he's Geof's new pet project i excpect him to blow up in a year or two

#20 Posted by dawsey28 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with Deathstroke as the third, myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.