Follow

Trinity War

Story arc »

A DC Comics event where war breaks out between the Justice League, Justice League of America and the Justice League Dark, due to Pandora and the secrets of the Trinity of Sin.

Trinity War Preludes?

Avatar image for mynemesistotoro
    MyNemesisTotoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MyNemesisTotoro

So I'm trying to keep up with all of the seeds leading up to the Trinity War event mostly because the Question is my all time favorite character and he's gonna be a big player. I've already collected Justice League International Annual 1 and Justice League 7-13 and will eventually get 14 and I have Phantom Stranger 0-1 and eventually 2. My question is whether anyone knows if the next arc in Justice League Throne of Atlantis will be leading up to Trinity War. I think it will just because it's previewed at the end of Justice League 12 but I just want to make sure. Also I want to know if I should be getting the next two issues of Phantom Stranger. I don't think 3 will have anything to do with Trinity War but some people think 4 will be preluding since it involves the Justice League Dark trying to recruit Phantom Stranger. Any help would be great. Also if anyone knows of any comics I haven't mentioned that I should pick up.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SmashBrawler

Yeah, Throne of Atlantis probably has something to do with Trinity War.

I'm guessing Justice League of America will be important too.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By The_Soverighn

stormwatch will play some part as well as justice league dark

TheMatch328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheMatch328

The Teen Titans will be playing a major role because Trigon is somehow tied into the Trinity something Red Robin said in Teen Titans 14 and that Wonder Girls armor is link to Trigon, this also means the Ravagers and Beast Boy will be playing a role in the Trinity after their run in with Brother Blood and his cult after Ravagers 3 and 4.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By cameron83

@SmashBrawler said:

Yeah, Throne of Atlantis probably has something to do with Trinity War.

I'm guessing Justice League of America will be important too.

this

xtremekidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xtremekidx

in a recent interview with johns that i read,he said that the JL will soon be dealing with JLA which shows that the two will definitely be involved in the trinity war...as for the teen titans,my guess is they might be trying to give a reason for characters to be involved on the X-over rather than people randomly popping up...we might see more of the characters either being involved with the JLs or somehow connected to the overall story in the future..

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#7  Edited By StMichalofWilson

I say Throne of Atlantis...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.