New 52 trinity war Thread

#1 Edited by cameron83 (6675 posts) - - Show Bio

In this thread,we will be discussing and adding what we know and suspect (please draw valid conclusions from what has been seen) for the upcoming trinity war....i will start

From what we know,the justice league started a war.All justice "leagues" are involved.Atlantis invades.the justice league opens up the ranks AND lets a traitor in who is working with cheetah.Their is a seperation. Superman and wonder woman's kiss did something and erased Booster gold.And i think that the person who opened pandora;s box for her was either the question or the 3rd member of the trinity of sin.Who is he?Please feel free to add,which is why i created this thread....also because i love DC comics.

ALSO maybe superman,wonder woman,and aquaman may be part of an alliance or something.

EDIT: also post things about the future of the new 52,like the scans i posted above.

#2 Posted by SmashBrawler (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

Atlantis invades.

The Atlantean invasion won't be part of Trinity War itself.

the justice league opens up the ranks AND lets a traitor in who is working with cheetah.

Seeing how the comment WW makes about Cheetah goes before in the preview, I'm not sure if these two are related. WW may be talking about another villain.

And i think that the person who opened pandora;s box for her was either the question or the 3rd member of the trinity of sin.Who is he?

Phantom Stranger, but I don't think he'd open the Box.

#3 Posted by cameron83 (6675 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@cameron83 said:

Atlantis invades.

The Atlantean invasion won't be part of Trinity War itself.

the justice league opens up the ranks AND lets a traitor in who is working with cheetah.

Seeing how the comment WW makes about Cheetah goes before in the preview, I'm not sure if these two are related. WW may be talking about another villain.

And i think that the person who opened pandora;s box for her was either the question or the 3rd member of the trinity of sin.Who is he?

Phantom Stranger, but I don't think he'd open the Box.

1.It may lead up to the trinity war,or may come after

2.I just connected the dots.Again,it may have to do with something AFTER the trinity war,or may lead up to it.(look at justice league 13 cover i believe it is)

3.Me neither,but it's just a guess

#4 Edited by cameron83 (6675 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler: But what do we know about the trinity war,besides heroes fighting each other.I think the question is,who will be fighting who.

Besides,it may have to do with the trinity war since it shows heroes fighting each other,and it also shows the JLA split in two,which seems consistent with what is going on.ALSO:

So,anything,even a small detail of what you know,can help

#5 Posted by SmashBrawler (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

1.It may lead up to the trinity war,or may come after

I'm guessing this happens during the Throne of Atlantis crossover, since it goes after the Cheetah fight in the preview.

2.I just connected the dots.Again,it may have to do with something AFTER the trinity war,or may lead up to it.(look at justice league 13 cover i believe it is)

Yeah, I guess it's worth mentioning, just in case.

3.Me neither,but it's just a guess

Well, Trinity War comes out in 2013, so maybe not all the players have showed up yet.

#6 Posted by TheMatch328 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know right now it seems weird why the JLA is involved in the Trinity War they seem more like the government made Justice League and the Trinity War is involves the whole universe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.