Follow

Trinity of Sin

Team » Trinity of Sin appears in 28 issues.

Three mortals deemed the ultimate sinners by the Council of Eternity, cursed with immortality and doomed to wander the Earth as punishment for their crimes.

Trinity of Sin: Pandora

Hru5ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hello,

I am new, my apologizes if this is posted in the wrong location (I think it is right). I was just wondering if anyone knows if the Phantom Stranger Series is critical to the new Trinity of Sin: Pandora series that is launching next week. I noticed that the Phantom Stranger is now being called "Trinity of Sin: Phantom Stranger" so I am not sure if Trinity of Sin is simply a story arc or what... Any clarification on this would be awesome!

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

Well, this article I wrote may help with questions you may have about Pandora.

Leading into Trinity War, I think the upcoming Phantom Stranger stories will tie into that event (of which Pandora's series is a big part), but I don't think they tie into her series itself. Frankly, this is a massive crossover event. Probably none of these books can be read as a standalone.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.