manuelprez's Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen review

a failed atempt

The movie have a lot of flaws like
The comedy - was just wrong and dumb. Like the dogs humping each other. The twins.
More human less robots - whats the movie named? oh yeah transformers
The fallen - so much hype for a few minutes fighting. A big meh
the militaries - why need the robots if at the end they destroyed a lot of robots.
The blue ray edition -  for me a ps3 game look better.

good thing
the cars - was great
VO - the voice overs are great

if u like it tell me and if u don't tell me too

Other reviews for Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

MIchael Bay's Perfect World 0

By The Angry Comic Book Critic          Michael Bay has made his fantasy world a reality in this two hour long explosion.Yes my friends Transformers 2 has it all it is filled with racially insensitive robots, hot babes(That's not so bad),big explosions,pointless dialouge and the biggest pair of robot balls either you or I have ever seen on the silver screen. Now I consider myself a man of patience but when you do shit this stupid and when I say this stupid I mean it in the sense that all r...

The First Movie was Better... 0

I can't do this movie review without a few SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you don't wanna be spoiled, then don't read. I am really pissed off, so I'm just going to point out everything I liked and disliked rather then good into a huge amount of detail. GOODThis movie has some great action and special effects, however those are the only things that were good in this movie. Like the first Transformers movie, whenever the robots weren't fighting I was bored. Not to mention every scenes with the humans ...