manuelprez's Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen review

a failed atempt

The movie have a lot of flaws like
The comedy - was just wrong and dumb. Like the dogs humping each other. The twins.
More human less robots - whats the movie named? oh yeah transformers
The fallen - so much hype for a few minutes fighting. A big meh
the militaries - why need the robots if at the end they destroyed a lot of robots.
The blue ray edition -  for me a ps3 game look better.

good thing
the cars - was great
VO - the voice overs are great

if u like it tell me and if u don't tell me too

Other reviews for Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Very close to completely unwatchable. 0

After defeating Megatron and most of his elite Decepticons, the Autobots decide to remain on Earth and assist the military in locating and destroying the last of the Decepticon forces. During one of their missions, Optimus Prime learns that "The Fallen" will be returning and this raises a lot of concern. On the other side, Sam (Shia LaBeouf) is trying to live a normal life as a freshman in college. However, due to circumstances, he's dragged into the latest battle between the two warring faction...