Follow

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Movie » Transformers: Dark of the Moon released on July 01, 2011.

The Space Race between Russia and the US apparently had some hidden role involving the Transformers which has been hidden on the moon until now.

Your thoughts on Transformers: DOTM

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
    TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

For me the movie is way better than the second one but it gets too funny at times and that draws you away from the plot. The whole hype with Shockwave was dissapointing because he is not the main villain but it's good because all the transformers get good speaking roles. I feel sorry for Megatron though he deserves more credit. There was even a reference to the G1 cartoon where Megatron sat on the Lincon Memorial. For me the character Jerry made the film he was hilarious trying to fight lazerbeak. What did you think of the film?

xybernauts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By xybernauts
     It's nice to see that not only did they manage to phase out the racism we saw in the 2nd movie, but in addition they actually managed to give minorities a significant role in the movie and as a result it made the movie that much better, for me atleast. Who knows, maybe Bay's creds were taking a hit and he's trying save that part of his image.  I did sense a really subtle anti-Obama theme. Outside of that, I really didn't think that they could make a third movie about robots fighting in the city work. I thought it was getting old, but apparently he proved me wrong. I think the cold reality the movie portrayed really helped to make the movie work. It upped the stakes. Really missed Megan Fox though.
    Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Best of the 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.