Where did you see Sam and Mikaela's relationship going?

#1 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

They spent most of movie trying to make Sam say 'I Love You' but where would this go, would sam get married to her or meet an interesting girl in college. and do you think it was good to have another love interest for him?

#2 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought they'd eventually get married. The main reason for the new love interest is really just because Megan Fox and Michael Bay got into an argument and Megan Fox compared him to Hitler so he kicked her out. So then they needed to find someone else to fill in her role and Michael Bay got Rosie Huntington-Whitely to play Carly who was Spike's love interest from the original Transformers cartoon. She has less acting experience than Megan Fox but I posted an article in another thread as to why Michael Bay decided to cast her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.