Follow

Collected Edition

Concept » Collected Edition appears in 4811 issues.

A collected edition is a collection of comic books reprinted in a single volume, generally one story arc in length.

Would U Buy It #2: "The Brave and the Bold: City of Assassins"

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
    DateWUBI # 2:View:Attached to Forum:Last Issue:
    10/05/10Brave & the Bold, The: City of Assassins(Blog) (Forum)Deathstroke the Terminator.WUBI #1.

We all have trade paperback (TPB) collections we'd like to see. Here's one of mine:

Proposed Title:The Brave and the Bold - Batman & Deathstroke: City of Assassins. (I couldn't fit all that in the blog title box.).
    Alternate Title:Batman: City of Assassins..
    Collecting 4 Issues:Deathstroke the Terminator # 6-9..
    Covers: (click to enlarge)
    No Caption Provided
    TPB Cover: Deathstroke: The Terminator #8
    TPB Cover: Deathstroke: The Terminator #8

Can you imagine a more diverse pairing than Batman and Deathstroke? One has trained himself to the peak of human physical perfection. The other had it thrust upon him through a military science experiment. One detests guns and killing, the other makes his living off of them. This is bound to be an explosive story, and it's one I'd certainly like to read!

Because this storyline guest stars Batman, I figure the TPB would sell better as a Batman book. I suggested Brave & Bold, because that was the Batman team-up book. As it is a rather long title, I could see DC going with the alternate title instead.

Would you buy it? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for reading.

No Caption Provided
    #7: Deathstroke the Terminator: Assassins.
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop
    The Brave and the Bold - Batman & Deathstroke: City of Assassins
    The Brave and the Bold - Batman & Deathstroke: City of Assassins

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.