Nationality?

#1 Edited by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

in the first few images you can see a caucasian traci

in the middle few yoou can see a more ethnic looking traci perhaps latina or even middle eastern

and at the end there is a more asian looking traci

what do you think?

#2 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

American. Asian-Caucasian. Sad we may never see her again.

#3 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I much preferred Traci 13 to Black Alice, that's for sure. As for her nationality, I'm not sure it was ever explicitly stated but her mother's name is "Meihui Lan" so bets are on Chinese.

@Twentyfive said:

Sad we may never see her again.

Agreed. One could hold out hope for an appearance in the Young Justice cartoon, but they already have a young Zatanna so I guess probably not.

#4 Posted by The_Tree (7295 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@Twentyfive said:

Sad we may never see her again.

Agreed. One could hold out hope for an appearance in the Young Justice cartoon, but they already have a young Zatanna so I guess probably not.

I don't know, it's still possible. Scott Lobdell might use her, he seems like a pretty big fan with his CV user icon, background image, and personal image being a picture of Traci 13.

#5 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: Had not known.

I'd figured that with the way the powers-that-be at DC have been systematically erasing certain characters out of existence, and all that mess surrounding it, we would never see Traci 13 again.

DC is doing some questionable things with their characters, and burning those who have invested countless money just to see their favorite heroes.

#6 Posted by The_Tree (7295 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous at how adamant they are in not using certain characters and then erasing others. I don't think it'd be that hard to incorporate her into the post-Flashpoint universe, her origin isn't that continuity heavy.

#7 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

She's American but half white, half asian

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.