Follow

Traci 13

Character » Traci 13 appears in 127 issues.

Daughter of renown supernatrual skeptic Doctor Thirteen and Homo Magi sorceress, Meihui Lan, she is a young witch & urban magician who broke away from her father's suppression of her magical talents into became a mystic superhero using both her skills in magic and detective skills taught to her by Ralph and Sue Dibny. She often works alongside those in the Superman Family, assisting them in their mystic dilemmas through her urban magic.

I love her

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pixelized

Do you?

Teen Titans 72, her and Aquagirl, Amazing. 

Anyone else a fan of miss 13?
    extrememage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By extrememage
    @pixelized:
    I think she's pretty cool. I haven't read Teen Titans 72 yet (I get the graphic novels, so I wait longer than people who get the single issues, plus I'm poor so I have to save up to buy them). But I have read about her and her powers are cool. Do you know if she's gonna join the team permantly. She seems pretty powerful after what she did in the Day of Vengance Special (bringing every piece of the rock of eternity out of Gotham.)
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I enjoyed her in the Dr. 13 mini
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pixelized
    @extrememage said:
    " @pixelized: I think she's pretty cool. I haven't read Teen Titans 72 yet (I get the graphic novels, so I wait longer than people who get the single issues, plus I'm poor so I have to save up to buy them). But I have read about her and her powers are cool. Do you know if she's gonna join the team permantly. She seems pretty powerful after what she did in the Day of Vengance Special (bringing every piece of the rock of eternity out of Gotham.) "
    I'd love her to, but idk, so far it's only been random appearances.  

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    " I enjoyed her in the Dr. 13 mini "

never read it.
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@pixelized said:
    " @extrememage said:
    " @pixelized: I think she's pretty cool. I haven't read Teen Titans 72 yet (I get the graphic novels, so I wait longer than people who get the single issues, plus I'm poor so I have to save up to buy them). But I have read about her and her powers are cool. Do you know if she's gonna join the team permantly. She seems pretty powerful after what she did in the Day of Vengance Special (bringing every piece of the rock of eternity out of Gotham.) "
    I'd love her to, but idk, so far it's only been random appearances.  

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
    " I enjoyed her in the Dr. 13 mini "
    never read it. "

the only reason I did was it was a back up feature for this spectre mini, long story short the Dr. 13 parts were far better than the Spectre stuff
    BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By BKole

They certainly were. Traci is a cracking character, especially since she is a sort of Modern day twist on the Sabrina Archetype.  Very, very cool character.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized
    @BKole said:
    " They certainly were. Traci is a cracking character, especially since she is a sort of Modern day twist on the Sabrina Archetype.  Very, very cool character. "
    Melissa Joan Hart?
    BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By BKole

Yep. That'd be the actress what played Sabrina. I mean more of the Teenage girl using general hocus pocus type magic, rather than Traci who is really specific and quite cool because of it. A sort of...beautiful, relatable Hawksmoor.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Leliel

She interesting break from the norm which that what I like and her personality is different too

extrememage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By extrememage
    @pixelized:
    i just read on wikipedia she, black alice and zatara were getting a back-up seires in teen titans. is this true  
    sorry i dont get the single issues i just get the graphic novels
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Kairan1979

To be honest, I never heard of her before I've read World of Flashpoint. But now I can say - I like her.

mcampos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mcampos
    @Kairan1979 said:
    To be honest, I never heard of her before I've read World of Flashpoint. But now I can say - I like her.
    yeah kinda the same for me. I've never heard of her before Blue Beetle, but seeing their relationship, I like her. She's pretty BA, and funny.
    the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By the_tree
    @Kairan1979 said:
    Me too. World of Flashpoint is one of the best Flashpoint tie-ins.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.