Toxin...

#1 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought he was a really cool character. What happened to him? Why don't we see more of him?

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I Agree, but they kinda dropped the character during Secret Invasion. I don't know where he is or what he is doing.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin could have been interesting if he wasn't like 100th symbiote to enter the Marvel Universe. By this point I'm sick of them and want them to disappear for awhile. As for Toxin, Marvel probably just can't figure out what to do with him next.

#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Toxin could have been interesting if he wasn't like 100th symbiote to enter the Marvel Universe. By this point I'm sick of them and want them to disappear for awhile. As for Toxin, Marvel probably just can't figure out what to do with him next.
"

See the thing that is so interesting to me, is that he is good, and would be a cool hero with enough power to make a diffrence in a fight. He would be an awsome member of an Avengers team!

I agree with the 2nd part though.
#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"Toxin could have been interesting if he wasn't like 100th symbiote to enter the Marvel Universe. By this point I'm sick of them and want them to disappear for awhile. As for Toxin, Marvel probably just can't figure out what to do with him next.
"

See the thing that is so interesting to me, is that he is good, and would be a cool hero with enough power to make a diffrence in a fight. He would be an awsome member of an Avengers team!

I agree with the 2nd part though."
No I really don't think he would be. He has no experience at all. He can't control the symbiote half the time. He is better off in Avengers: The Iniative if he was on a team.
#6 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"

No I really don't think he would be. He has no experience at all. He can't control the symbiote half the time. He is better off in Avengers: The Iniative if he was on a team.
"

With time comes both of those. I haven't read that so i couldn't say.
#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"

"

With time comes both of those. I haven't read that so i couldn't say."
AI is like training for unused characters and suck. Perfect place for Toxin.
#8 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"

"

With time comes both of those. I haven't read that so i couldn't say."
AI is like training for unused characters and suck. Perfect place for Toxin.
"

Um......then i disagree 100%

Thats why i don't read that book.....
#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? Toxin sucked and he is unused.

#10 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Why? Toxin sucked and he is unused.
"
I don't think he sucked , and the second is true.
#11 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

To each his own. I thought he was really cool and think he should have his own ongoing series.

#12 Posted by Mindlock (7 posts) - - Show Bio

hes so cool i think he should be seen more ofen what u guys think?

#13 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin's not bad. A limited series wouldn't be bad. 

#14 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the idea that his face looks more like spideys mask but when hes mad his face shows fangs like venom and even if the toxin symbiote isn't the type to control people but make suggestions and has a more mutual relation with the host it still ruins the mans life none the less

#15 Posted by Mindlock (7 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome as

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
What I mean as sucked was he was terrible at what he was doing. Not him as a character. He just was a bad hero and needs training.
#17 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody said:

"Strafe Prower said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
What I mean as sucked was he was terrible at what he was doing. Not him as a character. He just was a bad hero and needs training.
"

oh, well then it might be more acceptable. lol.

#18 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Its the only team I could see him fitting on.

#19 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

let hope that he mature quickliy too before join them.

#20 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

personally im a big fan of toxin. i always thought it would have been hilarious to see how a symbiote adapts to family life. i mean having a childish monster look after pats kid, it would be a madhouse. 
i mean sure it wouldn't be the most action packed comic ever, but imagine toxin fighting a supervillain with a little kid on his back.

#21 Posted by Treason (228 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.