Follow

Toxin

Character » Toxin appears in 96 issues.

Toxin is the symbiote spawn of the vicious symbiote, Carnage, and grandson of Venom.

he needs 2 join a team! please read my opinion

Tattoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tattoo

ok i think that he needs to be drafted by some badass team like the new avengers. he always wanted 2 follow in spider mans steps so wat a gud way 2 do so. i think he cud b a huge hit with fans!
    OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
    @Tattoo said:
    " ok i think that he needs to be drafted by some badass team like the new avengers. he always wanted 2 follow in spider mans steps so wat a gud way 2 do so. i think he cud b a huge hit with fans! "
    Maybe The Invaders.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Leliel
    @Tattoo said:
    " ok i think that he needs to be drafted by some badass team like the new avengers. he always wanted 2 follow in spider mans steps so wat a gud way 2 do so. i think he cud b a huge hit with fans! "
    Shadow Initiative could always add some guys or we could see him in the upcoming Heroic Age those two good options
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Leliel
    @Fortanono said:
    " @Tattoo said:
    Maybe The Invaders. "
    The Invaders? why there of all teams? Why not reform the Loners and join there

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.