Dead...?

• 78 results
#51 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: It's okay. 

@InnerVenom123: I can only assume that's Brock based on the synopsis.  Oh well, still excited to see it play out.
Staff
#52 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

...Not sure whether I like it or not. I liked Slim Toxin, I hope he stays that way with Brock.

#53 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

his name isn't toxin... it's biohazard i think?

#54 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

his name isn't toxin... it's biohazard i think?

...????? It's Toxin.

@venomoushatred1001: Well, his entire appearance changed for the better. So of course the speech bubble can change too. I'm hardly gonna nitpick over that, considering it's not even the same host anymore.

@k4tzm4n: Savage Six is gonna kick ass.

@ReVamp said:

...Not sure whether I like it or not. I liked Slim Toxin, I hope he stays that way with Brock.

Toxin could "vulk out" in his own way in his original appearances, so he wasn't always slim.

It makes sense that Toxin looks huge.

He's the strongest symbiote on Earth.

#55 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: No, sorry, I meant Eddie in Toxin's symbiote... isn't his name while wearing it Biohazard?

#56 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I think its safe to assume Mulligan bit the dust...

R.I.P Patrick Mulligan. You will be missed T_T

#57 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@InnerVenom123: No, sorry, I meant Eddie in Toxin's symbiote... isn't his name while wearing it Biohazard?

Where did you get that idea?

#58 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: I'm sure it was in the issue somewhere :s

#59 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Hmmm?

#60 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

See, now I'm picturing Blackheart tearing Patrick and his family apart, and I'm kind of laughing because of how horrible it is.

#61 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@InnerVenom123: I'm sure it was in the issue somewhere :s

The container that had Toxin in it was labeled "BIOHAZARD."

Is that where you got it?

#62 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Hahaha must've been xD

I'm a bit stupid like that... i was scouring those pages to see if they gave him a new name and must've caught that out of context....or something xD

#63 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

See, now I'm picturing Blackheart tearing Patrick and his family apart, and I'm kind of laughing because of how horrible it is.

You sick bastard...... :P

#64 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh... I guess I really need to start reading this series.

#65 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Huh... I guess I really need to start reading this series.

Damn straight. Its a pretty good read.

#66 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

I really hope not. I liked him as Toxin.

#67 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

toxin needs his own series again be cool if they stick with eddie brock for the host. he's my favorite symbiote besides venom & carnage. i can't wait to read carnage usa & minimun carnage story arc. the carnage series is great and clayton crain artwork is badass.

#68 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: What's a good starting point? Or should I just read everything?

#69 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@venomoushatred1001: What's a good starting point? Or should I just read everything?

Probably Venom #1 if you haven't already read it. If not, Venom #16 is pretty good.

#70 Posted by aaunderoath (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget - it's been mostly a continuous story so far, so jumping on at #1 would probably be your best bet and you can probably get the tpb of the first 5 issues for pretty cheap on amazon

Just finished reading #17 and crapped my pants out of excitement for the next issue and the savage six! This book is so damn GOOD!!!

#71 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

If you're on a budget, I'd say you could pick up directly after Circle of Four.
Staff
#72 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Deranged Midget said:

If you're on a budget, I'd say you could pick up directly after Circle of Four.

Phew, my wallet finally stopped sweating. Thanks mate!

#73 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him as Anti-Venom but i am glad Toxin will be getting more use. Im actually kind of excited about this now... They have given three legit characters (as in not one and done type characters) the three best symbiotes. Im curious if Brock is evil again or not. Wasnt one of the big things about toxin was that he wasnt insane like his two predecessors?

#74 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't care about Pat Mulligan. The bigger news here is Remender is leaving venom after issue 22.

#77 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjoeg said:

Don't care about Pat Mulligan. The bigger news here is Remender is leaving venom after issue 22.

I know. Sucks :(

#78 Posted by Eroc23 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Listen Everyone Toxin is Dead because when eddie bonds with Toxin he goes out to kill Flash thompson AKA Venom.He gets killed by venom when he shoots a sonic gun on him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.