Follow

Toxic Avenger

Character » Toxic Avenger appears in 34 issues.

He was 98 pounds of solid nerd... until he became The Toxic Avenger! Melvin Junko is from the toxic crime infested town Tromaville, New Jersey. He's the toughest S.O.B. to ever wear a tutu!

Toxic Avenger The Musical

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

OK first Evil Dead the musical, the Spider-Man the musical and now this? WTF is going on with my favorite franchises?  What's next, Freddy Krueger riverdancing? Hellraiser the Opera? Deadpool movie directed by Joel Schumacher to ruin yet another dark character? KEEP BROADWAY AWAY FROM COMICS, SCI-FI, AND HORROR!!!!!!! 

KurtWagner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By KurtWagner

Mortal Kombat: the Balet.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

My friend bought the soundtrack to the Evil Dead musical and it made me cringe. It did not have anything I thought was even remotely humorous in it. Of course the whole time he was laughing like crazy and then confessed to never seeing any of the movies.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.