Follow

Torchwood Institute

Team » Torchwood Institute appears in 34 issues.

Outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on Earth, arming the human race against the future. The twenty-first century is when everything changes -- and Torchwood is ready.

Torchwood's Going Global (Season 4)!

Elixir95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Elixir95

Sorry Babs if I'm stepping on your toes, but just realised that there was no thread about the Torchwood news released early this month.  I know Babs posted one about the series returning back in November-ish, but since then the return of the series has been a bit touch-and-go, especially since FOX dropped out. 

But it's now been confirmed that the show is definitely returning funded by Starz Channel, and it's been confirmed that both John Barrowman and Eve Myles are returning, and the show won't just be set in Wales.  The latter news kinda makes me sad because I was happy that it was generating an interest for tourists here in Wales (some estate agents say that their establishments their selling are close to the Torchwood Step/Invisible Lift or the entrance to the Hub, and the step has become a tourist attraction now, which I also like to jump on when I'm in the capital :D), but I have faith in RTD and I'm very excited the show's back. 

I queued for five hours to meet the the three main cast members a week after the series ended last year to have my DVD signed, and then had an audio book signed by Gareth David Lloyd a few days before my birthday.  But yes: excitement!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.