Follow

Top Cow Productions

Publisher »

Top Cow Productions (a comic book publisher partnered with Image Comics) is best known for titles such as Cyberforce, The Darkness, and Witchblade.

plenty of female titles

Avatar image for aussiebushwacker
    aussiebushwacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By aussiebushwacker

on the site there has been plenty of talk of not enough female titles so thought it was worth pointing out some. i just thought it should be noted for an industry with very few good or available female titles, top cow have as their main title witchblade. also they have the magdelane, aphrodith and angelus also there the was a tomb raider one before, not sure if it was good as i have'nt read it. just thought credit was due to them and that people should check them out along with male title the darkness. the company does'nt seem to forget characters either by puting them into limbo more like there waiting for a good team of creators with a good story. but this is just my point of view.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.