Follow

Top Cow Productions

Publisher »

Top Cow Productions (a comic book publisher partnered with Image Comics) is best known for titles such as Cyberforce, The Darkness, and Witchblade.

Berserker #1 Reviewed: Blood, Violence...A Fun Time For All

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

One of the problems that people are having with comics these days is that they all seemed to be tied into a billion other issues to cover some big major event.  It makes it hard to follow a comic when you're supposed to read other titles just to know what the characters are doing.  With Berserker, you get a chance to follow characters in a single title.  In issue #1, we start getting a look into a bigger world.  Something is going down.  Check it out to be there from the beginning.

I reviewed issue #0 HERE .  As most issue 0's are, it was kind of a preview.  Here is where the action begins.  If you like violent action-packed comics, you'll want to check this out.  Are you willing to give a new title a try?  Are you tired of all the tie-in issues you're 'supposed' to read to get the whole story?  How does the idea of this comic sound to you?
    Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Captain13

This book was an awesome read! The character Aaron has a lot of s**t to deal with. I'm really looking forward to the next issue.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Media_Master

I've never seen G-Man filled with the rage before!

Jamiracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jamiracles

G-Man....review...life? So we can make sense of this thing.

Reaper 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Reaper 13

The guy must have a hell of a time keeping a girlfriend with the whole ripping their head off thing and all...

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Nahero

this comic got me interested since comic con

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.