Is he badass?

#1 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I think so.
#2 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone....

#3 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio

How is he badass?

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked him on the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series. Specially because there was talk of a 'Big Man' running the crime in New York City and it wasn't Wilson Fisk.

#5 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC: Yeah, he was pretty badass in that.
#6 Posted by dp (37 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah hes one of the yop badasses
#7 Posted by Doctor_Octagon (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we're in agreement. He's up there when it comes to badassery.

#8 Posted by Chesapeake (2210 posts) - - Show Bio
Yes he is. Did you check the Battle Vs Antman in the Forums area.
#9 Posted by Kairan1979 (16746 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone is definitely more impressive than Hammerhead.

#10 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone has near Thing level durability, with near Spider-Man level strength. He's practically "Thing-lite".

#11 Posted by Joygirl (19924 posts) - - Show Bio

He's sorta badass. But he's in a tough area of "too tough for street levels and too weak for supers".

#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

I liked him on the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series. Specially because there was talk of a 'Big Man' running the crime in New York City and it wasn't Wilson Fisk.
#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

He's sorta badass. But he's in a tough area of "too tough for street levels and too weak for supers".

This.

#15 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathsHead2 said:

Tombstone has near Thing level durability, with near Spider-Man level strength. He's practically "Thing-lite".

Lol more like an albino Luke Cage. He has the same powers as Luke: impenetrable skin & super-strength. If anything he's a evil version of Luke Cage.

#16 Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly,...Tombstone is an over-looked villain with tons of potential, makes a better Kingpin replacement than that sorry excuse for villain known as the Hood.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.