The Absurd UNIMAGINABLE Tournament!

• 59 results
#51 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really glad I got this free little sketch pad over at Dick Blick art supplies before heading over to Meltdown and having you remind me of this contest. Jeez, I think I can speak for all artists when I say "WE HATE DEADLINES" hahaha so to see I only had 2 days to whip something up since I'm doing like 5 other artistist projects at the moment. Please be kind the quality is not something I'm used too, much less this drawing is totally out of my comfort zone but here it is about 2 hours of work trying to make my almagalm a recognizable one. 

2 things I HATE, that I FEAR... ROLLER SKATES (not blades, I used to play rollerhockey) those stupid 4 wheeled shoes with the huge rubber brake on them. TILL THIS DAY I cannot use a pair of those damned things to save my life, this is coming from someone who played Roller Hockey for 2 years and has probably skated over 80 miles. HATE HATE HATE THEM... What I even hate and fear more than those is Heights and whats a fun family day at Six Flags Magic mountain involving up and down, loop de loop, 180 twists, barf bag. GODAMNED ROLLER COASTERS...   I had decided to grow a pair on my senior year of high school and defeat my fear of heights by riding all of the roller coasters at six flags. They're actually pretty fun (as long as your eyes are closed) haha

roller skates, roller coaster carts, rail hands, wood teeth, 100 percent creepy.

So here is 2 of my fears mixed into one, a roller coaster lizard on roller skates. Yes it's completely out of this world and stupid looking, but I just drew the legs, and my pencil barfed the rest. ENJOY KIDS.
#52 Posted by No_name_here (1225 posts) - - Show Bio
@birdspawn: Awesome! I can totally relate to that fear.
#53 Posted by No_name_here (1225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Om1kron said: 
 So here is 2 of my fears mixed into one, a roller coaster lizard on roller skates. Yes it's completely out of this world and stupid looking, but I just drew the legs, and my pencil barfed the rest. ENJOY KIDS. "
Dude, this is seriously awesome. Don't be so self-defecating. I'm so glad you entered!
#54 Posted by KurtBelcher (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@birdspawn:
Whoa!  That's another nice one.  It'd be a blast to draw.  A multi-squid in suits is just too weird for words!

KAB
#55 Posted by KurtBelcher (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@Om1kron:
Great stuff!  This one is so good, I don't know if I could do it any better!  Really nice work on this. 

KAB
#56 Posted by sora_thekey (8184 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay!  
Here's my entry: 

I usually don't mind elevators but I am afraid of heights, so the sensation of falling in roller coasters and water slides kill me. (Ironically I don't mind airplanes at all) Still in the building where I used t work there was only one elevator and 4 floors. Like I said I don't mind them, but one time the elevator slightly malfunctioned which made it "jump" in place. I worked on the 3rd floor so to get out of the elevator I had to open the doors with my own hands. To this day I am still scared of that thing! 

#57 Posted by No_name_here (1225 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: You have "escalated" the competition here!
#58 Posted by No_name_here (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

And the Absurd UNIMAGINABLE Tournament! Thanks to everybody who participated! You truly did unleash you worst fears and wildest imaginations! Stay tuned for the winners to be announced soon!

#59 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

yay!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.