Under "alias"

#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Should Tobi's alias be "Good Boy"?"

no tobi is a bad guy

#2 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

Should Tobi's alias be "Good Boy"?

#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Tobi's a good boy... nothing yet saying he's evil.

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"I still think Tobi's a good boy... nothing yet saying he's evil."

well what about the kyuubi saying he has never felt this kind of curse bloodline since and then he said tobi real name which i can't remember

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kyuubi did say that the Uchiha chakra is more accursed than his own, but Tobi only said that he had the power of Madara Uchiha... the first Uchiha. He could mean literally as in he's Madara, or he could mean figuratively as in the sharingan is Madara's power... I still think Tobi's Obito.

There are two interesting theories out there. One is that the Uchihas are decended from Tengus, and another theory that the real Tobi's either dead or M.I.A. and Madara is now posing as Tobi.

Tengu theory

" />http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

Two Tobis theory

" />http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=263554

Post Edited:2007-09-04 21:54:17

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

well when tobi said Madara Uchiha i thought he meant that was him

#7 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

It's up for interpretation. Tobi says "the sharingan's true power... my power... Madara Uchiha's power."

Post Edited:2007-09-06 12:02:12

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.