Tobi respect thread.

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

TOBI IS JUST FRICKIN AWESOME! Just look in the recent magna he shows what kind of stuff he can do. And to just stand there and disappear and then reappear and say "HEY GUYS!" Makes him so cool, lol.

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess that's kinda cool

#3 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, IDK, I always found characters that can talk (Dis them, joke with them, and act kiddy with them) are really cool. But, he is only acting in this. This is who he really is, MORE SPOILERS:

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah kinda ok but lotsa people are like that. what makes him so cool?

#5 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of it is on his page, and what I just said, lol. The talking and his past.

#6 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi is freak'n awesome! To me, his awesomeness rivals Deadpool and Jiraiya.

Apparition says:

"yeah kinda ok but lotsa people are like that. what makes him so cool?"

I think the fact that he's the major bad guy, and majot bad-guys are usually brooding egomaniacal psychopaths. But as we can see, Tobi's just a free-spirited oddball.

#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Tobi is freak'n awesome! To me, his awesomeness rivals Deadpool and Jiraiya. Apparition says:
I think the fact that he's the major bad guy, and majot bad-guys are usually brooding egomaniacal psychopaths. But as we can see, Tobi's just a free-spirited oddball."

Well, he acts like it. lol.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes so funny is the thing. Hes not even taking the leafs village strongest people seriously lol and hasn't even tried yet. He has his own jitsu nobody has tried yet.

#9 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

His name is Kunta, oppressor. Get it right.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgive me lol.

#11 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Tobi is freak'n awesome! To me, his awesomeness rivals Deadpool and Jiraiya.Apparition says:

I think the fact that he's the major bad guy, and majot bad-guys are usually brooding egomaniacal psychopaths. But as we can see, Tobi's just a free-spirited oddball."

Exactly. That's what makes Tobi so awesome!

#12 Edited by NighThunder (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

can we revive this?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.