Tobi... Madara or Obito... or both?

#1 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think Tobi's true identity is? Kakashi's "deceased" genin teammate Obito, or the founder of the Uchiha clan, Madara?

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the body is obito but madara found a way to take his body does that make sense?

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the core defender

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

It's my duty as a human bieng to screw things up. Lol.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"I prefer the core defender
" />http://images.wikia.com/cnc/images/3/38/Core_Defender.jpg"

dude were talking about naruto not that core defender

#6 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly can't decide. "Tobi" is really close to "Obito," he only appears to have one eye (his right since he gave Kakashi his left), and has very similar hair and personalities. Obito and his team was on a mission to help the Hidden Grass village when he "died," and his former master, Zetsu, is a missing Grass ninja. Could it be possible that Obito didn't die and the Grass ninja found him? He most likely got amnesia from the rocks and, like I said, Tobi is pretty close to Obito.

#7 Posted by Isseidoki (18 posts) - - Show Bio

i think mashashi's messing with us.... plus he already said himself that hes madara

#8 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its tobi's body but when he died his spirit left and maadra saw a Uchiha body as an empty shell and took it.

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"I honestly can't decide. "Tobi" is really close to "Obito," he only appears to have one eye (his right since he gave Kakashi his left), and has very similar hair and personalities. Obito and his team was on a mission to help the Hidden Grass village when he "died," and his former master, Zetsu, is a missing Grass ninja. Could it be possible that Obito didn't die and the Grass ninja found him? He most likely got amnesia from the rocks and, like I said, Tobi is pretty close to Obito. "

so what do we all think now? ^_^

#10 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, but now that we saw part of Tobi's face (the right part, coincidentally), I think he looks like both Obito and Madara. And those lines don't really look like wrinkles. If they are, Madara looks really good for a potential 100+ year old. Like, just look at the 70 year old Sarutobi. Those lines on Tobi might be scars from when he was hit with the rocks.

My opinion has changed since then too. I think it's possible that Obito was Madara the whole time. Jiraiya thought that maybe Minato was aware of Madara and made preparations. How would he know? That's just another mystery, which "Naruto" is full of right now. Since Madara wants something to do with the Sharingan, I think it's possible that Kakashi became part of his plan somehow, that perhaps he orchestrated his own demise in order to give Kakashi his left eye. And if Madara was right under Minato's nose the whole time, perhaps that's how he suspected him?

Ok, it's not a flawless theory, but I am really confused!

#11 Posted by hidan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

have i told about that there are 2 tobi's madara the action planner tobi obito the one who's been through with akatsuki's targets? (sasuke and naruto)

#12 Posted by Jusdre (31 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he already revealed himself as Madara

#13 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Jusdre says:

"i think he already revealed himself as Madara "

he called himself madara, but calling yourself someone and actually being them are two totally different things. Misleading characters to think you are someone else is common in mangas, after all.

#14 Posted by green mage (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by green mage (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#16 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Hez Madara.End of story.

#17 Posted by Foxx (313 posts) - - Show Bio

~Rayne~ says:

"Hez Madara.End of story."

yea they been said that

#18 Posted by hidan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe we should just wait until mashashi launches the comic volume wich tell EVRYTHING about Tobi

#19 Posted by Shino302 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

tobi is all the letters of obito mixed up. it isn't that hard to figure out. why else would masashi release a kakashi gaiden arc.

#20 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

madara uchiha

#21 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

what would Obito have against Konoha anyway? why would he kill off his entire clan and cause all of this mess to happen? I can't see it truly being Obito and he's already revealed himself as Madara

#22 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive always believed it is Obito and im sticking to that.

#23 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Ive always believed it is Obito and im sticking to that."
possible but until they prove that it is obito, i am sticking with madara
#24 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"Acer said:
"Ive always believed it is Obito and im sticking to that."
possible but until they prove that it is obito, i am sticking with madara"
LOL We'll have to wait and see untill he removes that mask.
#25 Posted by nica_0107 (1 posts) - - Show Bio
>> i think it's both
>>tobi is BOTH madara and tobi

#26 Posted by Alexander_Sparrow (395 posts) - - Show Bio

its not Uchiha Madara the real Uchiha Madara died during his fight with the first hokage its an imposter thats implaneted the senju clan's cells into himself

#27 Posted by ben102766 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

How come everyone thought that Tobi was Obito(I know he is)? Everyone just assumed. By the way, in ch.599, we learn that Tobi is Obito.

#28 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito :P

#29 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben102766: because tobitobitobi is so obvious

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.