Follow

Toad

Character » Toad appears in 1717 issues.

Toad (Mortimer Toynbee) was a Marvel Comics super villain, best known for being a member of Magneto's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

X-Men Toad

ToadFan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ToadFan2004

Does anyone know much about Toad. I know his character is a bottom feeder but I am a fan for some weird reason.

Plus does anyone have AIM?
    My username: toadmaster500

Feel free to drop me a line

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By cyberninja

okay.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By infonation

@ToadFan2004: Toad started out as a weak mutant with a bizzare appearance so he was given the nickname "Toad" by everyone who considered him to be nothing more than a freak! However, Toad was still fast, agile, energetic and loyal to anyone who treated him with some level of kindness. So when he met up with Magneto's Brotherhood he was tolerated to the point where he was convinced that he had finally found a group of friends. Sadly, Toad was still devoid of the respect he needed and wanted. So he went on various misadventures to find acceptance but they usually endedin tragic failiure until one day Toad was somehow mutated into a more powerful body and became more of a threat. Unfortunately, Toad still seems to get the shaft and as far as I know is still trying to get the respect of his fellow mutants in spite of the fact that he just isn't that lame!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.