Follow

Toad

Character » Toad appears in 1717 issues.

Toad (Mortimer Toynbee) was a Marvel Comics super villain, best known for being a member of Magneto's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Wishful thinking

KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KingHellion

I think now is the perfect chance for Toad to redeem himself and join the X-men. He would fill the acrobatic/fast role now that Nightcrawler and Beast are gone. My thinking is that after a heart to heart with Magneto, he could turn over a new leaf and become a real player in the X-men world. Maybe he could mentor Anole. I realize this is wishful thinking, but I'll remain a hopefully idiot, ignoring the fact that it won't ever happen
    KingHellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By KingHellion

I could see him trying to kill Magneto, but I still would feel shocked by it.

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Shadowsnake89
    @KingHellion:
    I would love to see that. Toad along with a lot of other mutants has been sidelined since Utopia. Personally I think he should reform the Misfits, either with the old members or new mutant ones.
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Kairan1979

I'd like to see Exodus reforming Brotherhood with Toad with one of the members.

Avatar image for clawravenscroft
    ClawRavenscroft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ClawRavenscroft

Would be cool if he could come back for any reasons. Tutoring Anole would be a nice thing ^^
    infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By infonation

@KingHellion: I think that's a great idea, Rogue used to be an enemy of the X-Men and now she's one of their most awesome members and has been for many a year! So why not Toad?

Tatsu666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hey I'm sorry to say whilst I was scrolling down on my Tablet I accidentally flag someone I'm not sure who but as I said I'm sorry for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.