Toad during Second Coming...

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Edamame (27991 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992: Toad does have a healing factor. Is it possible that he could heal his finger back or is he going to have to ask The Princess very nicely to get his finger back?
#3 Edited by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's only a finger. He can live without it. Others had worst things happening to them.
#4 Edited by Edamame (27991 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
That would be truly a shock for Toad. LOL.
#6 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, how can someone live without a middle finger. Especially a character like Toad (sarcasm)!

#7 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:
" I mean, how can someone live without a middle finger. Especially a character like Toad (sarcasm)! "
Luckily, it was his index finger. That was a close shave though.
#8 Posted by Edamame (27991 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" @papad1992 said:
" I mean, how can someone live without a middle finger. Especially a character like Toad (sarcasm)! "
Luckily, it was his index finger. That was a close shave though. "
Don't marriage rings go on the index fingers? He probably was planning on getting married to the Princess!
#9 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Rings go on the "Ring Finger"...(You know... the one before the pinky!)

#10 Posted by jedd (71 posts) - - Show Bio

what issue was this???
#11 Posted by Edamame (27991 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedd said:
" what issue was this??? "
New Mutants 16.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.